GOD, please take me to EUROPE as PHOTOGRAPHER

Jumat, 18 Februari 2011

farisfarizzy

story about me and you
I tried various ways to run despite the fact that I felt just sick. I fell while trying to go further from here. not just once but many times
then suddenly you come and help me up from all this loneliness. I'm sick I'm hurting. but you teach me how to see the beauty behind the pain, hurt, and disappointed that
you made me see the world from the other side before I ignore, I closed my eyes from the epidermis is true. yes I'm spoiled, I like a little kid, I was whiny, and much more ... I may also be too much if it considers you as a brother even without approval from your
I make you my own with my brother. and finally I was out of control I just added a spoiled and become more like children when with you
I love you so and so good, I've never even responded sekalipu .. but you continue to behave exactly degan sincere good
sorry yaa
if I have not been able to grow up
but I'll try it ..